REVENUE GRADE ACCURACY
The EV300 Series panel meter meets utility revenue grade accuracy standards, making it a suitable choice for any application that requires exceptional metering precision.
- ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5 & IEC 62053-22 Class 0.5s
- True RMS measurements
- Maintains accuracy across 50Hz or 60Hz systems
BI-DIRECTIONAL ENERGY METERING
Measure the flow of energy in two directions: The EV300 Series panel meter is capable of bi-directional metering, making it ideal for renewable energy applications such as solar or wind.
- Measure both consumption and generation in net metering applications
The EV300 Series includes a built-in RS485 port designed for Modbus-RTU communication protocol, ensuring easy interoperability between devices within industrial environments.
MULTIPLE I/O OPTIONS
Configure the EV300 Series with a variety of I/O options. Whether monitoring switch status, providing energy information to a data acquisition server, interfacing with a PLC, or triggering an alarm, there is a I/O combination suited to your application.
- Each module features a combination of DI, Pulse, AO, and RO options
- Power supply for digital input (24Vdc) available on E1 & E2 configurations