DATA ACQUISITION (DAQ)
AcuLink 810 can gather data from any Accuenergy or third-party meters, sensors, or other field devices for a seamless network under one centralize hub and supports a large number of standard protocols.
- Multiple connection methods including Ethernet, WiFi, RS485, & wireless Mesh
- Support for standard industrial protocols: Modbus-RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, BACnet MT/TP, BACnet-IP, MBus, Virtual Meters and more
- Simultaneous interconnection to numerous devices using multiple connection types and protocols
Supports multiple gateways perfect for complex installations that involve new or legacy metering devices. Gateways can run simultaneously for robust performance.
- Facilitate communication between master and slave devices operating on different protocols
- Connect multiple master and slave devices for simple, facility wide management
- SNMP Gateway - Convert connected Modbus, BACnet and Mbus devices to available SNMP devices, designed for data center management systems
- Modbus Gateway - All RTU devices can be polled by Modbus TCP/IP devices.
- BACnet Gateway - Convert Modbus-RTU (RS485) to BACnet-IP
- Ethernet Gateway - Modbus-RTU (RS485) and digital output devices
The AcuLink 810 can automatically post data to an external system for storage or processing.
- Push critical facility data to a web-based energy management system or front-end software platform
- Send data in CSV or JSON file format to external HTTP/HTTPs or FTP/FTPs servers
8GB RAPID DATA LOGGER
Leading 8GB internal storage with blistering fast rapid logger option provides accurate data acquisition collection for critical systems that demand real-time response.
- 8GB internal memory for storing critical consumption data
- High-speed data logging records time-stamped data at 1-second intervals
- Large capacity local storage to backup data continuous
- Three internal data loggers can be independently configured for different recording intervals or file formats
- Logged data can be downloaded or pushed to remote servers
The AcuLink 810 is designed to be a complete network solution that supports multiple communication options.
- Mesh Communications
- Dual Ethernet for IP-based Connections: Connect up to 32 devices via RSTP
- USB 2.0 Port: Connect an additional 32 Modbus-RTU devices daisy chaining via USB-to-RS485 adapter
EMBEDDED WEB SERVER
The AcuLink 810 features a web interface that can be access remotely or locally for 24/7 data access anytime, anywhere.
- Use Ethernet, WiFi, or the Internet to view real-time data, historical logs, or configuration information for all connected field devices
- View measurements, summaries, and alarm conditions through any web browser
- Compliant with SSL and TLS 1.2 for enhanced cybersecurity