MEASURE KEY PARAMETERS WITH HIGH ACCURACY
With 0.5% accuracy on power & energy and 0.2% accuracy on voltage & current, the AcuDC 240 meter captures precision metrics across DC systems up to 1000Vdc. Meter critical, real-time voltage, current, power, energy, and amp-hour using a single, compact device.
- View real-time data instantly on the multi-function display
- 0.2% accuracy on power & energy available upon request
OPTIONAL MODBUS-RTU COMMUNICATIONS
Communicate all DC metered data to SCADA, PLC, or other external systems using industry-standard Modbus-RTU protocol via an on-board RS485 communication port.
- Six adjustable baud rate between 1200 - 38400 bps
- Overall RS485 cable length up to 1,200m (4,000ft)
- Interoperability between third-party devices
- Open protocol standard
OPTIONAL I/O MODULES
A variety of optional analog, digital, relay, and alarm output combinations are available via field-swappable, plug-in I/O modules. Quickly connect to extend the capabilities of your DC energy meter.
- Each module features a unique combination of DI, AO, AI, RO, or DO options
- Certain modules also feature a Hall effect sensor power supply for added field flexibility
- +/-15 dc power supply for Hall effect sensors