REVENUE GRADE ACCURACY
The Acuvim L multifunction power meter meets stringent ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2 and IEC 62053-22 0.2s class revenue grade accuracy requirements to support any application that requires high-precision measurements.
- Real-time, true RMS measurements
- Monitor power and energy parameters across all four quadrants
POWER QUALITY MONITORING
Safeguard your electrical equipment from harmonic distortion, voltage sag & swells and frequency variations. Detect energy deviations using harmonic analysis. Use the harmonic content data to diagnose and prevent power quality issues before a system wide failure occurs or to improve efficiencies.
- Monitor individual harmonics voltage and current
- View real-time power quality information, like harmonic content and unbalance factor
- Record up to 16 PQ events with timestamp and trigger conditions
Set over or under limit alarms for a specified time interval. Parameters beyond the set threshold for an extended period are recorded as an event and trigger the alarm digital output.
- Choose from 80 available alarm parameters
- Configure up to 16 indicated alarm set at specified time intervals
RUGGED, PANEL-MOUNT DESIGN
Designed for high-performance in power distribution or plant automation applications, the Acuvim L features a high tolerance for temperature fluctuations and harsh installations.
- IP56 rating (front)
- Meets DIN 43700 (92mmx92mm cut-out) or ANSI C39.1 round outline standards