BACnet IP Power Meter – AXM-BIP
BACnet IP Power Meter
AXM-BIP Communication Module
The Acuvim II AXM-BIP communication module come equipped with an Ethernet port allowing BACnet IP protocol for ease-of-integration into building automation and control networks. With the BACnet IP module equipped, the Acuvim II can provide real-time energy data that is essential to efficient building operation. In addition, the built-in HTTP/HTTPs webserver provides secure, browser-based remote access to the meter.
- Designed exclusively for use with the Acuvim II Series power and energy meters
- Uses BACnet IP protocol to provide real-time energy data to building automation and control systems
- BTL Listed for BACnet Smart Actuator (B-SA)
- Quick module installation for easy field upgrades
- Operates as a BACnet server in any BACnet application
- Supports 106 objects for tracking of 78 measurements & 28 I/O parameters
- Web interface allows secure configuration of BACnet parameters & viewing of real-time data via a web browser
Designed for Acuvim II Series
Add BACnet IP protocol to the Acuvim II Series energy meters with the AXM-BIP communication module. Essential for building automation and control systems, equipping the AXM-BIP module provides seamless integration into facility management applications. The Acuvim II supports native BACnet IP that allows it to act as a BACnet server in any BACnet environment.
Why Choose BACnet IP Communications?
The backbone of building automation and control systems that include services such as HVAC, fire suppression, lighting controls, and other critical services, BACnet IP is an internationally recognized communication protocol that is essential to information exchange within facilities. Like several other industrial protocols, it operates over Ethernet and allows devices from many manufacturers to intercommunicate.
- Building Automation & Control Networks
- Energy Monitoring
- Fire Control
- Lighting Control