Energy Exchange 2022
Energy Exchange 2022 is an exciting event for all energy professionals to learn about the latest clean energy initiatives from the federal governing bodies in the US. With close to 2,000 in attendance, visitors will have the opportunity to laisse with top vendors to help optimize their energy and water security.
There will be leading speakers and technical training tracks available from across the federal energy management sector.
The conference and exhibit will take place from October 25 – 27, 2022 at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. Accuenergy will be in booth #616.
This year’s theme will be “Advancing Federal Infrastructure through Innovation”.
- Federal Government Leading by Example: Discussions on Policy and Direction
- Planning for Net-Zero Buildings, Fleets, and Operations
- Climate Resilient Infrastructure and Facilities
- Technologies and Practices for Sustainable and Smart Federal Facilities and Installations
- Performance Contracting, Sustainable Procurement, and Project Development
Accuenergy will be part of the Energy Exchange 2022 to promote the US federal government’s transition to a clean energy economy with our metering products. Our meters are installed across many different facilities around the world monitoring energy consumption and power quality factors. Visit us at booth #407 for an opportunity to discuss how we can support your energy monitoring requirements. Our meters have been independently certified to industry protocol standard in the United States.
Our featured products include:
- Revenue-grade multi-circuit submeters, energy meters, and panel meters
- Custom pre-wire and pre-configured UL 508a panel shop
- High precision current transformers & Hall effect sensors
- Data acquisition server and gateway solutions
- Cloud-based energy management